I know we celebrated Violet's 4th birthday at her party a week ago, but today, September 30, she is officially 4 years old! The party continued at school with her friends, where they sang Happy Birthday to her 3 times!
For the first time ever, Violet actually blew out her candle! I honestly didn't know she could do this, so it was really exciting to me -- All that speech therapy is paying off!
As usual, Violet REALLY enjoyed her cupcake!
Fun on the playground!
I love to see how Violet has grown. . . The picture in pink is on her 3rd birthday, and the one in red is on her 2nd. She has always loved playing on these steps.
So what's new for a big 4-year old to do on the playground? Climb the rock wall, that's what! Violet did a great job (with a little help from Miss Gloria)!
It is so hard to believe that our Violet could be 4 years old already! What a journey it's been! This past year has by far been her healthiest, least "exciting" year, and I'm ever so thankful for that. And she has made so many gains with her imitation skills and following directions, signing and making more speech sounds. I'm so proud of her and can't wait to see what the next year holds! Happiest of birthdays to my Violet Joy!
No comments:
Post a Comment