Last Friday was Grandparents' Day at the boys' school and they were so excited to have two extra-special grandmas come visit! First Grandma Cheryl & Grandma Jo had lots of fun in the kindergarten pod checking out a day in the life of an Oliver.
They were also treated to some spectacular performances by Oliver and Company.
Finally, they helped Oliver complete a cute craft to bring home to remember the day.
Next was Calvin's turn and those second grade teachers had plenty of fun things planned for the grandparents as well. Calvin and Grandma were speedy quick on their word scramble and all of the other activities they completed.
I've said it before, but it certainly bears repeating. My children have the absolute best grandparents in the whole world. I try to make sure they realize just how blessed they are to not only have all of their grandparents, but to have them all very close! They get to see their grandparents at least once a week, and I just love how involved they are in my kids' lives. They are truly a blessing from God and I am so thankful for them!!
No comments:
Post a Comment