Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Brynnie and Kyla's Happy Birthday!

This past week began the "girls' birthday month" in the family.  Brynnie was first, then Aunt Dana, then Kyla, Aunt Sara, Evelyn, Aunt Joy, and finally Violet.  All within about a month, and ALL GIRLS!  In fact, I remember when I found out I was pregnant with Violet and the due date was in September.  I looked at Russ with a twinkle in my eye and said, "You know who has birthdays in September in this family?  GIRLS do!"  From that point on, I just knew that Violet was going to be a girl.  And Evelyn continued our family tradition by being a September girl as well.  What a great month of celebrations we have embarked upon! 

So Sunday was a day to celebrate my sweet nieces, Brynn and Kyla!
Lots of gifts to unwrap for these sweet girls, although Kyla would have been perfectly fine with just the Peppa Pig.


Uncle John made some great shirts for these birthday girls!
Grandma Cheryl made a "diva" cake with sparkly high heels for each girl.
"Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to Brynn & Kyla, Happy Birthday to YOU!"
We did photo shoots last week, and I just love all of the fun poses these girls gave me.  Talk about future models!  First, Kyla's 2-year pictures. . .
 And Brynnie's 5-year pictures. . .
 I can't believe that the next birthday girl will be my baby girl.  Sweet Evelyn will be a year old in less than 3 weeks -- And no one even asked me if this was okay!  I guess it's happening whether I'm ready for it or not, so we'll just start planning for an all-out birthday bash to celebrate both of my precious girls. . . It's going to be a fun September, no doubt!

No comments: