Oliver's sophomore basketball season was one for the record books! I'm not sure when our JV team last went undefeated, but they easily (or pretty easily, anyway) accomplished that feat this year. I know Oliver had a lot of fun playing, and I sure loved watching him play! I'll turn the post over to him to tell you more about his season. As you'll see, "fun" is the theme. . .
This season was super fun, going undefeated and getting to play with a lot of my friends.
The main thing that I did on the court was shoot the ball, which is pretty fun.
I especially like shooting free throws.
Passing is also a big part of what I do on the court. I like finding the open teammate.
Playing defense and hustling is pretty fun, too.
Playing with Matt was fun.
Hunsaker was our coach this year.
I didn't do much finishing around the basket this year, but it is fun to do.
It was an awesome season.
























No comments:
Post a Comment