Monday, September 3, 2018

Car Show and Bake Sale

Friday evening was an event I look forward to all year: the Wellsville Car Show!
One of the reasons I love the car show is that we get to help with Zoe's Bake Sale that always takes place during the event.  Violet loved getting to see her friend!
 Zoe with her young friends. . . and with her mom, aunt, grandma, and me!
 Calvin wasn't in the "Zoe and Friends" picture above because he was still at football practice.  At soon as they got out, the whole football team came to get some yummy treats!
 We took a break from working the Bake Sale to check out all of the awesome cars.  We each found our favorites!  Evelyn liked the pink car and Oliver loved the "Lambo" as he called it.
 Violet liked Zoe's Grandpa's car, and Calvin was intrigued by the crazy "Bugatti", which the owner said was a VW bug rebuilt with a different body.
Russ and I each found a version of our first cars in high school: Russ checking out a Buick Regal and I reminisced by the Oldsmobile Cutlass.  These made us feel old!
We had another great night at the Car Show!  I love our little town and the fun events we have!

No comments: