I've had some fun "girl time" with the beautiful ladies in my family this past week. First, we finished Jo's birthday celebration on Tuesday evening with her gift, which was a night at the New Dinner Theater with her girls. We found our table and her big card signed by the cast.
It was so fun to spend the evening with my sisters.
The dinner was delicious and the show was hilarious! Mamma Mia was definitely entertaining!
We had a great night with lots of laughs! This may need to become a birthday tradition!
Then on Friday evening, Mom, Joy and I took off for Fort Scott to visit Syd during her first weekend as a college girl!
We went out to dinner, bought some essentials at Walmart, and hung out with her in her dorm room for awhile on Friday night. Then Saturday morning, we picked her up for a fun breakfast at Nate's Place.
I love that Sam was able to join us also for our girl time in Fort Scott. I foresee several visits back to see Syd this year!
I'm so blessed with all of the ladies in my family and I love spending time with them!
No comments:
Post a Comment