Monday, September 10, 2018

Football Cheer Clinic 2018

"Small town nights under those Friday night lights" -- this is the adorable saying on this year's Cheer Clinic t-shirts and it was extra-exciting because Evelyn got to join big sis under those Friday night lights!  I was so bummed that I had to work the evening of the big game, but Grandma Jo to the rescue!  She got hair done and even took pictures for me.  Violet found some cheer socks that we'd gotten from a friend a couple of years ago and thought they would be just perfect.  She gives this look a thumbs WAY up!
 Aren't my girls so cute??
 Once at the game, each of them found their favorite "big girl" for a picture.
 
Then it was time to start leading those cheers!
 Of course, they also found time to have fun with their fellow cheerleaders.
One of the other moms shared this pic on facebook, and of course, my daughter is the one doing the rocker pose with her tongue out!
Evelyn thoroughly enjoyed her first experience as a football cheerleader.  I wonder if she'll take after her mom and Aunt Joy someday and do this for real. . .
I don't really have to wonder if this one will!  If Violet has anything at all to say about it, she will for sure be cheering on the Eagles every chance she gets!  (Shout out to Russ for getting the video clips for me!)


I'm so glad my girls had such a great time at the cheer clinic.  The high school cheerleaders who lead this clinic are pretty special!

No comments: