So you've seen my #prayersandpurpleforCandi posts and we ladies had our night last weekend. This weekend, it was the boys' turn! Candi's son, Miles, falls just between my boys in age and they had quite the crew of rowdy boys in the salon to get some purple in their hair. You know how I mentioned this was my first time to ever have color in my hair? Well, I didn't realize until we were in Trimmers, that this was my boys' first time ever in a salon! Yes, I've been cutting their hair since birth and their only "salon" has been our kitchen (or occasionally the back deck). So this was extra fun for them!
My boys both went with the purple stripe down the side of their head. And did I mention there was pizza?? These boys had a great time!
My boys are always quick to find the baby in the room, so Sean was never far from them.
There was a lot of purple hair in the room by the end of the evening!
Please, please, continue your prayers for Candi!
No comments:
Post a Comment