We've visited Santa a couple of times this season, but we had a special treat this week at the Library when Mrs. Claus was our guest reader for Story Hour! Of course, she read some classics about her husband, like "Twas the Night Before Christmas."
Then we all sang some favorite Christmas songs, and the kids took turns climbing up on sweet Mrs. Claus' lap. Evelyn says she wants a Ballerina Barbie this year.
The kids were surprised and excited when they even got a special gift! Evie and Carly show off their new My Little Pony toys!
They made a cute Santa Claus craft and had Christmas tree treats.
Evelyn with Uncle John at the last Story Hour of 2016. We LOVE having Uncle John read to the kids every Wednesday morning.
My friend Candi, who I recently blogged about, was able to be at this special Story Hour, and had just the evening before had her hair purpled! Here's our #prayersandpurpleforCandi crew!
It was a wonderful morning at the library spent with friends, getting ready for Christmas. I know I've said it before, but we have the BEST library!
No comments:
Post a Comment