Saturday, April 18, 2015

E-I-E-I. . .Oops!

Oliver's adorable first grade musical was this week, called E-I-E-I. . . Oops!  It was about a cow that wouldn't moo, and Oliver was one of the brave roosters trying to help her along.  
Here's the whole barnyard crew!
Oliver was a little hard to pick out with his red rooster hat on, especially since it was covering half his face.  See if you can find him in this one. . .
Here are a couple close-ups of my rooster-man.
 They sang several cute songs like "Lost Sheep". . .
 . . . and "Cute Chicks" -- they did a really great job!
 Speaking of great jobs, you should have heard how well Oliver said his line, "Cock-a-doodle-doodle-doodle-doodle-doodle-Doo!  I know you're something Bessie, so just go ahead and MOO!"
Big brother had a pretty sweet audience cheering him on also.
 It was a great performance by Oliver and the other barnyard animals!  It doesn't get much cuter than a first grade musical!

No comments: