Tuesday, May 16, 2017

May Birthdays and More Mother's Day

We're to the middle of May, which means we have some birthday boys to celebrate!  Tyler is 11 and Jackson is the big 16!
We met at Joy & Scott's for dinner and family time.
The littlest girls cuddle up with the bigger birthday boy.
The cousin crew after presents!
Grandma shows off her latest birthday cake creations with the guests of honor.
b
Time to cut into that yummy golf cake!
Then we continued our Mother's Day celebration by presenting Grandma Jo and Grandma Cheryl with their gifts.  They had lots of helpers to open them!
We are SO blessed to have these two beautiful women in our lives!  They are so loving and giving and caring. They set the best example of what a mother should be, and I thank God for them every day.
I had a great Mother's Day, too!  In addition to the gift of our camping trip, my kids made/wrote me some precious cards that I absolutely love.
 I love how Violet would describe me as "Mom" and her favorite thing to do with me is "Home."  I can tell no one helped her with her answers!
Mothers are one of God's most beautiful creations. I'm so thankful for my mothers and the kids who made me a mother!  

No comments: