Thursday, August 2, 2012

I "Mustache" You a Question. . .

Have you ever seen a more fun gift??

Uncle John's girlfriend, Megan, came to visit us from North Carolina!  The two of them spent the afternoon at Dave & Busters and came home with a gift for the nieces and nephews: MUSTACHES!
 The gift couldn't have been more perfect for all of our crazy kids!  Here are a few of the old men in the group. . .

 And Violet was so funny in hers!  She wasn't sure what to think, but amazingly left it on!
Violet got a good laugh out of Megan with her black 'stache.
 
There were 7 mustaches in the set (one for each day of the week), so once the biggest 7 had finished having their fun, we tried a couple of the favorites on Kyla.  I don't think she was overly excited about either one, but was a good sport about letting us take her pictures. . .

To answer the opening question, I think not.  Thanks, Uncle John & Megan!

No comments: