When I heard the crew was going to be pouring the concrete for the back patio today, I asked the boys if they wanted to go put their hand prints in. Of course, they couldn't wait. Our wonderful builder, Lee, assisted them as they made their impressions. . .

When it was Violet's turn, I knew there was no chance we would get her little fists open long enough to press in the cement. I thought we could get a pretty good footprint, though. . .

What do you think? Calvin definitely did the best; Oliver was a close second; and Violet was a
very distant third. I wasn't anticipating her toes curling up immediately when they hit the cement. I think we'll probably have to explain to everyone who visits what the blobs next to the handprints are. . . Oh, well, it's still cute in its own way.

No comments:
Post a Comment