Violet has been busy this fall with bowling and choir, and last week, she had both in ONE DAY! Not only that, but she had to travel to both events, which made for a very full day. Her bowling meet started at 10:30 in Lawrence and she had a great time with her team.
I took Violet with me after the meet and she ate a lunch I'd packed as we drove back to Wellsville. She had to be back by 1:00 to leave for League Choir in Iola. We changed her out of her bowling uniform and into her choir clothes and she was off! The parents were invited to the concert that evening, so Russ and I had a nice little date night at the Iola theater, which was really cool!
Look at how big that choir is! They sounded so great. I thoroughly enjoyed every piece they sang.
You'll have to look VERY closely if you want to find Violet. Russ and I sat in the middle of the front row so she would see us. Once she saw us, she went back to hiding behind another girl.
Russ managed to get a smile out of her between songs. I know she was excited to be there, but I think she just gets a little nervous.
And I know she knew the songs because she had been practicing. Listen to how good she sounds!
We caught up with our girl after the performance. She and Lillian were all smiles!
She had SUCH a great day! And after being gone from 7:30 a.m. to 9:00 p.m., she slept well that night. I'm so proud of you, Vi!













No comments:
Post a Comment