What a fun start to "official" school sports for our youngest! She just finished up her 7th grade volleyball season and her team finished 2nd in the Eudora Tournament, undefeated Pioneer League Champions, and Pioneer League Tournament champions! They didn't drop a set all season except for the Eudora tournament and they played really well together. They were SUPER fun to watch! I'll turn this post over to our girl to give you all the details.
This year was very fun and I had a great time playing volleyball. We did really well and won all of our games on B team. On A team we did also except we lost to Eudora. Miss Jeanette was our coach this year and she was a great coach and taught me lots I didn't know.
On B team I played all around and on A team I played front row.
I'm going in for Charli in this picture.
We did lots of chants which where really fun to do. We would do chants after every play.
Charli and Ashlynn are the setters. I play right side hitter.
Lots of family came and watched me at the Eudora tournament so that was cool.
This was us facing Eudora and they were really good. We took the L but still got second in the Eudora tournament which is the first time placing in the last 10 years.
We had a team dinner at the Roost before our last game. Kandie (Piper's mom) and Tamelei (The Twins mom) made Chicken alfredo, breadsticks, and salad. It was delicious.
We won the pioneer league so it got in the paper. It was cool getting to win pioneer league at home.Had to get a pic in the Twin sandwich. My mom says we look like triplets on the court.
We got to take home the plaque for winning the league tournament.
Charli, Maggie, and I had to get a pic after winning with our medals.
We got recognized at the football game for winning league. It was pink out so some friends and I have pink leggings on.
Here are our volleyball pictures.
The trio had to take some pics together too.
It was a great season and I had so much fun! I can't wait for the next season. Time to start Basketball.























.jpg)




No comments:
Post a Comment