All of these "lasts" are killing me. Evie just had her last "FBLA Mother-Daughter Fashion Show" and it was actually a "Grandmother-Granddaughter Fashion Show" for her and Grandma Cheryl since I was working.
It was a family affair, as Grandma Jo and Aunt Joy got Evelyn's hair looking so beautiful for the event.
Grandma Cheryl and Evie ready for their fun afternoon!
Oliver was one of the "chaperones" this year and it looks like he did a great job!
It's always fun to see what intro the guys do with the models.
Looks like he and Angie had some fun!
Evie hit the runway with Katelyn and had a blast.
When it came time for Oliver to present his rose to a young lady in the audience, the choice was obvious. Aren't they beautiful??
With this being the LAST Fashion Show for my girls (*although there's a good chance Oliver and/or I will still be participating in the future, and I guess Evie could be an FBLA model as well), I took a little trip down memory lane as I tend to do when feeling nostalgic. Here are some fun pics from Mother-Daughter Fashion Shows of years gone by. Enjoy!
A huge thanks to Wellsville FBLA for always putting on a great event and for all of the fun memories!

















No comments:
Post a Comment