Monday, May 10, 2021

Sydney Dwyer, PTA!

My beautiful and talented double-niece and god-daughter graduated from Washburn with her Physical Therapy Assistant degree on Saturday!  She took some gorgeous graduation pics in her cap and gown before the ceremony.

I was thankful to be able to attend the graduation and cheer as her name was called.

 

Here she comes with her class!
Some Covid-friendly elbow bumps (can you say CHEESY?!?) as her name was called and she received her pin from the chair of her department.


After the ceremony, we took a few pictures and went out to lunch to celebrate our girl.

Syd worked SO hard these past 3 years and I couldn't be more proud of her.  She will spend another year completing her BS, but can start working as a PTA once she passes her boards that she'll take in June.  I've been praying for this sweet god-daughter of mine her whole life, and it's amazing to see God's plans for her life as they unfold.  Congratulations, Sydney Nicole!  We love you millions and are SO PROUD OF YOU!! 

No comments: