Over the weekend, I took off with Mom & Joy to St. Louis where we met up with my cousin Kristol to attend the "St. Louis Food & Wine Experience" and it certainly was an experience! This was the plate and glass we used for our day of tastings:
And here we are, ready to check out all of the yummy stuff!
I knew there would be hundreds of wineries in attendance, but I had no idea how much fabulous food there would be! It was absolutely delicious and by the end of the day, I was stuffed to the limit.
This event benefits the repertory theater in St. Louis, and there were lots of actors in costume roaming around the ballroom. The gal in the middle is one of them.Meanwhile, at home. . . When I asked Russ about going to St. Louis, he in turn asked me, "How many of the kids will you be taking?" He was kidding, of course, and had a fun Daddy-and-me weekend with the kiddos at home (I think it was fun, anyway). He was rather ambitious and took them to the T-Rex on Saturday evening for dinner. Calvin had been begging to go, and it didn't disappoint!



Even Violet got her first dinosaur experience! (Please excuse the poor picture quality; I was impressed Russ took pictures at all, even if it was with his phone.)

The boys preparing for their big "dig":

I'm sure they found all sorts of amazing treasures.




No comments:
Post a Comment