The boys were so excited when they woke up this morning and saw the blanket of white outside. It took Calvin about 5 seconds to ask if he could go outside and play. Soooooooo, we got out all of the snow clothes and got bundled up!

Oliver trying out the sled. He's not so sure about the snow boots. (I don't know how well they fit him; he didn't seem all that comfortable walking in them.)


Calvin LOVED his snow boots and ran all over the yard, kicking up snow everywhere he went.

I tried to take them both for a ride on the sled, but Oliver was a bit possessive and didn't like the idea of Calvin joining him (it is a SMALL sled, after all).

It was such a beautiful snow, the flakes were enormous! We had fun catching them on our tongues.

It was also a good snow for making snow balls, but Calvin didn't really care for the way his gloves looked AFTER making them. . .

My attempt at getting a picture of them before we headed back inside. As you can tell, Oliver is really enjoying himself! I think the combination of the uncomfortable boots and bulky coat were enough to do him in.

Calvin trying to get his bibbers off. . . He looked so cute, like he was ready to hit the slopes!

I love it when it snows, especially when we have nowhere to be!
No comments:
Post a Comment