Sunday, February 8, 2009

Old Friend with New Baby

I had a great time attending a baby shower this weekend for my friend Amy, who I've known since preschool, but haven't been able to see much since she moved to Oklahoma 6 years ago.
It was a darling shower, with a "movie star" theme--all sorts of bling for an upcoming star!

Of course, I was thrilled to see Amy, but I was also so excited to meet her baby girl! Nessa was born December 21, and is absolutely precious!
I got my moment of fame with the guest of honor in the director's chair!
And there's the beautiful mommy with her new little miracle!
Congratulations, Amy! It was great to see you and Nessa!

1 comment:

Our Family said...

I had such a good time at the shower, and it was so great to see you!! And that Oliver is too cute with a smile that makes you melt. You're a beautiful mommy-inside and out.