Sunday, December 21, 2025

Scottie D is 50!

Uncle Scottie turned 50 last week and Joy, Syd & Jack planned a great party to celebrate this momentous occasion! Here are some of the happy party-goers. 

My girls and I unintentionally wore green. Love them so much.
After dinner, there was some good karaoke happening.
All of my kids got in on the action, even Violet sang with Jack!
I absolutely LOVE how close my kids are with their cousins.  It was precious watching them all sing together.  The pictures aren't great, but the memories are.

Also adorable was watching Calvin teach Evie how to swing dance. He's such a great big brother.
Joy and I were talking about just how lucky we are to have family who loves each other so much.
I am eternally grateful to call all of these people MINE!

Happy 50th, Scottie! We love you!

No comments: