Sunday was the Children's Christmas program at church and I love that we include the youth all the way through high school because that means my kids are all still a part of it!
Our church looks so pretty all dressed up for the season.
Oliver was VERY involved in the service. He served as an usher, reader of the Old Testament lesson, played bells, and sang with the youth! He was a busy young man and I love watching his servant heart at church.
Evelyn also played bells and sang. The youth all did a great job and I was so proud of them!
Violet sang with the adult choir (a really pretty version of Silent Night) and with the youth ("It's About the Cross").
She also helped sing Happy Birthday to Jesus at the end of the service!We all enjoyed some birthday cake after the service.
Once again, I'm incredibly thankful that my kids get to go to church with their cousins every Sunday. We were watching Christmas programs from past years and I just LOVE that they've been in these programs together their entire lives!










No comments:
Post a Comment