Friday, April 28, 2023

Violet's Middle School Choir Concert

 Violet loves school, and one of her favorite classes is choir.  Several weeks ago, she brought home a paper with details about their spring concert and reminded us about this EVERY SINGLE DAY.  Finally the big day arrived, and she was so excited!

It was a full concert with choir and band for middle school and high school, but Violet sat patiently waiting for her turn to sing.  When the time came, she did a great job!


They sang 3 songs, and the final one, "I've Got the Music in Me" was definitely her favorite.  Take a bow, kids!

Violet enjoys ALL of her classes at school, but she talks about choir a lot, so I know it's one of her favorites.  I'm thankful for a patient teacher, as well as kind and helpful friends in her class.  I have a feeling she will be taking choir every year!

No comments: