After a year away because of Covid, we were so excited to be back at a school musical with Evelyn's 3rd grade class! They performed "A New World" this week with songs influenced by music from all over the globe. It was a really fun program and the kids did a fantastic job! Now, to tell you more, I'm going to turn this blog over to my youngest, and the one who actually performed IN this great program . . .
We had our program this week we practiced a lot. Then we were almost to it! We had motions to.
I was right next to my friend Maggie. We didn't get to pick but were the same height. So it was really fun!
If you've noticed we have the same shirts on. Our music teacher made them for us to wear! It's fun because the past years we didn't get to have the same shirts.
I had a line that I said. "The world is a beautiful place seen from the ground or from a hot air balloon."
Here is the rest of my grade.
In this we were looking confused in this motion.
My favorite songs were Freedom and It's a New World.
The program was fun! I'm sad it's all over now.
No comments:
Post a Comment