Saturday, March 9, 2019

Our Barista Serving the School Board

I posted a few months ago about Violet's new job at school as the Eagle Energy Cafe Barista.  Well as you can imagine, this has been a very popular service at the elementary.  Ms. Jean, her amazing speech therapist, decided to have Violet make some of her special coffee for the school board as a thank-you for funding this new endeavor.  These were the order forms that evening, with Creme Brulee on the menu!
Violet poured the coffee, added the frothy milk and syrups, and finished with whipped cream and drizzled caramel -- yummo!
Ms. Munsell, the principal, escorted her while she delivered the coffees to each board member.  I love the smiles on their faces as they watch her!
These were the adorable thank-yous signed by Violet and all of the Life Skills students.
I can't think of a better place for my Violet to be learning.  I'm so thankful for our supportive school board and all of the wonderful ladies who help Violet day in and day out.  She sure loves working the Eagle Energy Cafe, and I know that the Middle School teachers are already talking about the coffee cart moving with Violet in a couple of years. . .

No comments: