One of my favorite places to visit in the fall is just down the gravel road from our house: Black Jack Park! If you've followed this blog through the years, you've seen several posts of times spent at Black Jack. It's my favorite place to visit in the fall, though, because of the beautiful foliage, and this year might be the best year yet.
We took a bag of apples and some warm caramel to have a fall treat while we explored on this gorgeous afternoon.
I mean, seriously, look at these colors! And these phone pictures don't even do them justice (since I forgot my camera).
I love this man, and I love that we get to go through every season of life together.
And I love these awesome kids! And I love impromptu afternoons of family fun.
They wanted to climb up on the old chimney at the park. I love how they love each other.
What a gift God gives us each fall when he paints so many beautiful colors in the trees! I'm so thankful for this time of year and the family I get to share it with!
No comments:
Post a Comment