Last weekend was Wellsville Days, and I was so excited to be home from the hospital so we could attend the festivities! First was the parade. . . There goes Grandpa Evan with the American Legion Veterans!
And Grandma Shirley was on the Methodist Church's "Jesus Christ Superstar" float.
Of course, when she saw Baby Evelyn was in the crowd, she ran right over to see her newest great-grandbaby!
Here's our crew watching the parade and more importantly, jockeying for the best candy-catching position!
Two-day old Evelyn was a perfect little angel and everyone was so excited to meet her!
After the parade, we had some lunch and then it was time for the Kids' Fun Zone! I think the boys rode the bucking bull at least 50 times (you think I'm exaggerating, but I'm not). Calvin got the record with 21 seconds -- He was so proud!
Oliver's best was approximately 2.5 seconds. I don't think he has much of a future in the PBR.
Other favorite rides were the ship ride (which Violet absolutely LOVED! She just giggled and giggled). . .
. . . and the spin-around-as-fast-as-you-can-until-you-nearly-puke-ride. I seriously could barely watch without getting sick.
There were also plenty of fun inflatables. A big thanks to Sydney who graciously took Violet up and down multiple times on these slides!
It was a beautiful day for Wellsville Days, and there was such a great turn-out! I got to see lots of old friends and it was so much fun showing off my precious Evelyn!
No comments:
Post a Comment