Monday, February 7, 2011

Go Pack Go!

No, we're not huge Packers fans by any stretch of the imagination (although the overall mood was pro-Green Bay last evening because Coach McCarthy is a Baker alum and receiver Jordy Nelson is a Kansas boy), but it was a fun game to watch for sure!

Our annual Superbowl family picture. (I searched all over for a jersey that might fit the Super-Vi, and came up empty-handed. I'll try harder next year.)
Watch as our family grows through the years (although I can't seem to find the picture taken in 2007):
While the adults enjoyed all of the game day grub. . .
. . . the kids goofed around upstairs. . .
. . . and downstairs. . .
. . . and then their nearly-naked little bodies invaded the living room!
Poor Brynn -- until Violet grows a little, Brynnie will continue to be one of the boys.
Before the Packers were crowned Superbowl champions, Calvin fell asleep right in the middle of things on the couch. . . with his jeans on backwards. I really don't think he knew he had put his pants back on wrong, crazy kid.
And Oliver was soon to follow on Hooker's lap. I think Hooker may have been soon to follow Oliver, too, if he didn't have to drive home.
It was a fun evening filled with good food, entertaining commercials, and a pretty exciting Superbowl as well!

No comments: