Friday, February 4, 2011
Monkey-ing Around
After being cooped up inside for literally 3 days, the boys were excited to get out of the house today to play. We had planned on going to Wonderscope with our friend Garrett and his mom, but found out at the last minute that they were closed today (something to do with their heat being broken). Undeterred, we took off to the Great Mall and the boys had a blast playing all morning at Monkey Bizness.



I realize I said "the boys" had a blast, but did I mention parents play free?
Here we go!

Once we were all worn out, we got some lunch and found a few other things to do, like the motorcycles (which incidentally, was out of order, but that certainly didn't keep the boys from jumping on and pretending!)
Garrett's mom was everybody's best friend when she handed out quarters near this colorful display of candy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Glad you had a good time, sorry we weren't able to make it.
Post a Comment