Violet is an
amazing sleeper. The nighttime routine at our house (if you can call it a routine) is that the boys are each up at least once at night while Violet sleeps between 8-10 hours. I'm always checking on her, because I'm just not used to a baby (or toddler or preschooler, for that matter) actually sleeping all night. Unfortunately, I met with a dietician today who said I really should be waking her at night to eat because she's not meeting her daily calorie recommendations. That's just wrong, don't you think?? I guess I'll do what's necessary to make sure she gains weight, even if that means waking my sweet baby girl.
While she was napping today, I couldn't resist taking some peaceful sleepy pictures. I just love this basinette that my friend Chris let me borrow (Yes, Chris, she's still sleeping in the basinette that Drake had outgrown by the time he was, what, a month old? I think it will probably last until she's at least 6 months old).
She's just so sweet. . .
No comments:
Post a Comment