Thursday, July 24, 2008

Can't Beat That Fresh-from-the-Dentist Clean!

We took Calvin to the dentist this morning--He did such a great job! Six months ago when he went, Russ took him without me because I was still at the hospital with Oliver. Russ had told me he did well, but I have to say I was a bit skeptical. Not anymore--I was amazed at how cooperative my typically rowdy child was.

He's got the bib on and the hygienist is explaining what's going to happen.
She let him wear some really cool sunglasses to keep the bright light off of his eyes. She counted 20 teeth before starting to clean! He even let her floss; who'd have thought??

No, this wasn't "sedation dentistry"--but have you ever seen someone look so relaxed in the dentist's chair?
He got to pick out a really cool toothbrush and a toy out of the treasure chest. He thought it was really fun! Hopefully it's always this easy going to the dentist!

No comments: