Wednesday, July 23, 2008

8 months Old

Our little guy is 8 months old today! I know I sound like a broken record (will our kids even know what a record is? Should we think about coming up with a new phrase??), but his first year is flying by so fast! I'm pretty sure this will be the last month I get him to sit relatively still for the doggie picture. He gets so excited and starts lunging forward; I have to have a pretty quick trigger finger with the camera. . .

This picture shows off his mohawk really well.
This one looks almost exactly like the past 5 month's worth of pictures have looked (he doesn't change too much from month to month).
He's about as happy as I've ever seen him in this one (I can't help but smile looking at it).
And here he's telling me he's had enough and is ready to play!

No comments: