A few days after returning from Hawaii, we had another important trip to take, a trip to Manhattan for Calvin's freshman orientation at K-State! It was a good day. We met with lots of different people, including his advisor/Dean of Industrial Engineering, Dr. Kramer.
After lunch we timed how long it takes to walk to his fraternity house, and it ended up being just about 10 minutes. Not bad at all.
Even though it wasn't open, it was still fun to see the place in person. It's very nice from the outside, complete with a fancy basketball court!
He's enrolled in his classes for fall and got his K-State ID.
I guess we officially have a K-State Wildcat in the house now!
I'm going to soak up these next couple of months with my oldest. I know August 11 will be here WAY too soon!










No comments:
Post a Comment