Tuesday, July 5, 2022

Evelyn at Amazing Grace Church Camp

My previous post (actually Calvin's post) detailed about his week in Chicago for FBLA. Well, as it turned out, Evelyn was gone all week as well to church camp!  I really wasn't ready for her to be at an overnight camp ALL WEEK, but let me tell you, my girl was ready!  I was thankful to be able to visit her one afternoon, and I could tell she was having a really great time.  Similar to Calvin's 11-page itinerary, we were given a very-detailed schedule for Evelyn's week as well.  It was fun looking each day to see what our kids were up to.  And it was a strange week with just Oliver and Violet at home!  I'm very thankful my kids were able to have these wonderful experiences.  Here's Evelyn to tell you more. . .


 Camp was really fun ! I liked it a lot. There were two teams the Happy Hams and the Terrific Turkeys . I was one of the Happy Hams . There's about 70 people on each team. About 30 people from Wellsville were there. And everybody from Wellsville was on the Happy Hams. So that was also really fun!

Our cabin was the Sombrero Squad . I thought our cabin was a good cabin . We won cabin of the week. In this picture Ava is holding the sign and Charli is wearing a smiley face shirt. Those are my two friends from Wellsville. And in the middle is one of my new friends from camp and her name is Kayleigh. I got a lot of new friends at camp.   
Here are all people from Wellsville . I told you Ava and Charli. The two on the end are Nora with the gray shirt and Peyton with the tie die.  
These are the swings that we did a firepit around every night.
Here are my friends and me in the snack shack.
I'm waiting in line to get my drink. 
Here's me taking a picture with Jocelyn, another friend from Wellsville.

                  We (our cabin) are running to get the inner tubes 
and were trying to get them before a different cabin gets them . 
Here's everybody playing a game .
Everybody in our cabin is just chilling in this picture. 
My mom came to visit me one of the days.
Here is  Ciara (my counselor) and me.  Ciara was a really good counselor I like her a lot.
The Happy Hams did end up winning  so that was fun . This is everybody all taking a picture. In all this was 10/10 camp it was soo fun !  

No comments: