Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Christmas Finale

We concluded our Christmas celebrations with Aunt Janie & Uncle Gary's family last weekend.  I love that Christmas just keeps on going in our family!  Check out Evelyn's latest style. . . She does her own headband these days; I like to call it the "Carol Brady" look.
All of the youngest cousins were at this party, which makes it an extra fun one!  Van-Man with his daddy & mommy. . .
. . . and with all of the singing snowmen.
KJ was ready to fight the evil of the world in his superman cape!
Baby Wes is already sitting up and crawling!  He got lots of love from everyone!
Evie and Circe in their little black dresses.  Circe is not so sure about her cheesy cousin.
Violet was loving on her Great-Aunt Janie all day.
And Kyla found a comfy place on Todd's lap.
Last Christmas gifts of the season!
Evelyn was super-excited about her new, large, baby doll.
I love getting together with all of our family at the holidays!  A final Merry Christmas from our family to yours!

No comments: