With the Big 12 Tournament this past weekend, and the NCAA brackets revealed yesterday, March Madness is officially upon us! To help cheer the Jayhawks on to yet another Big 12 Tournament championship, Violet put on her littlest (yes, she has them in several sizes already) cheerleading outfit. And boy did she look cute! As a perfect compliment to the outfit, Grandma Cheryl made her an adorable Jayhawk bow. I've always wanted a daughter to dress in little cheerleading outfits, and at this age, she can't object!

I'm pretty sure she's in the middle of "Roooooock Chaaaaaaaalk, Jaaaaaaayhaaaaaaaawk. . ." here -- She's already getting the arm motions down! I'll have her doing the rest of the fight song in no time!

My proudest moments of the evening were watching her intently watch the game with her daddy. She just LOVED watching the 'Hawks beat up on some Wildcat for the 3rd time this season. With two older brothers, I'm guessing she'll probably be playing basketball when she gets older, not cheering on the sidelines. But you never know, she may be in the band, or be a manager, or really not like basketball at all! It's so fun to think about what she will be like when she gets older. . .

At any rate, I just LOVE this time of year! Rock Chalk Jayhawk!!
1 comment:
Precious, precious, precious! She could not be cuter!!! So glad she's a fan!
Post a Comment