Our resident cake-lady, Grandma Cheryl, didn't disappoint with this cake! It's an Oliver tractor, just like his toy and just like his Halloween costume. (By the way, I am now officially mom's understudy with the cake decorating, and I did the words, the sun, and the dirt on this one. . . you have to start somewhere, right? Someday, I hope to be half the cake lady she is.)Monday, November 23, 2009
Happy Birthday, Oliver!
Can you believe our little Oliver turns 2 years old today?? What a wonderful year it has been! He's such a blessing and getting to be so much fun, too. He is always saying something to make Russ and me laugh; he makes life very colorful and we thank God for him every day. To celebrate his birthday he chose, you guessed it, a Tractor theme. We had a great time with all of our family.
Our resident cake-lady, Grandma Cheryl, didn't disappoint with this cake! It's an Oliver tractor, just like his toy and just like his Halloween costume. (By the way, I am now officially mom's understudy with the cake decorating, and I did the words, the sun, and the dirt on this one. . . you have to start somewhere, right? Someday, I hope to be half the cake lady she is.)
Me and my special boy getting ready for the guests to arrive.
Our resident cake-lady, Grandma Cheryl, didn't disappoint with this cake! It's an Oliver tractor, just like his toy and just like his Halloween costume. (By the way, I am now officially mom's understudy with the cake decorating, and I did the words, the sun, and the dirt on this one. . . you have to start somewhere, right? Someday, I hope to be half the cake lady she is.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment